Tuesday, August 16, 2011

1o point for answering this.......be quickkkkkkkkkkkkkkk?

a 40 year old woman at my office used to say that i m her best frd...i knew she wanted to use me for her extramarital affair dates and all but when i told her directly that dont involve me she started abusing me n i cutted off with her...since 4 months personal file of an employee was missing and 3-4 people were finding it but we didnt find it anywhere manager hrd said she will issue warning letter to the guy (he is 50 urs old) he is the custodian of files. today i cud'nt find 1 paper and when i took out my drawer i found the file lying vertical to the other side of 2 drawers ....i immediately informed my boss about it ........hr manager called all of us and that 40 yrs old woman was happy that i will be scolded but manager hrd just smiled and said everybody must be carefull regarding files and it shudnt happen again and we all left.......... was that 40 year old disappointed? i left the room with a laugh ans so she was more disappointed....please p honest comments on this

No comments:

Post a Comment