Sunday, August 14, 2011

I had DCF called, they said they need to drug test?

im 20 years old and my family told me that if i didnt move out and do what they wanted me to do they would call DCF and try to get my daughter taken away. DCF just left my house and he had drug testing cups. i know he needs to drug test because my family made a bogus call about a report of drugs in the house. of course there are non that me or my fiancee know of but we take care of his lil brother who is in his teens and i dont know if he uses them or not. i just know there isnt anything going on and i work from home so i dont go out to work or anything. DCF said there was nothing wrong with the house the trash just needed to be takin out. now will he drug test just me or just me and my fiancee or everyone.?

No comments:

Post a Comment