Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you get flattered when people look up to you?

I will say this, I use to look up to this one guy I work with when I first was hired, because he reminded so much of myself, but two years older. Been at this place for 2 years now, and theres this kid who was recently hired, and I know he is doing the same. Looks at me while working, asking me questions about work. Such as how long have I been there, did this ever happen to you, etc. I was flattered at first, but now its just annoying as hell. Keeps talking to me, constantly asking me questions, saying "You were todays MVP!" He knows I love WWE, and pretends to be into it which he's not where he would say "do you smell what foley is cookin?".... the rock isnt even in the WWE anymore, and wrong wrestler anyways! Idk what to do. I want him to stop being obsessed with me. I dont mind if he talks to me, just not constantly when I walk by him. He is on the nerdy side, and I don't believe he has many friends... so idk. Im trying to be nice and talk with him, but it does get annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment