Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Annoying friend, with nothing else to say nice?

Ive got this friend whos always putting me down, everything i say she has something bad to put in about it, she dosent like my husband because he isnt australian, we went shopping for bathers and i cant wear a bikini so in was looking for something with a sarong and a singlet top and she goes oh F that you should be able to wear what you wish, then she gets all huffy because i use a credit card in my husbands name saying oh arnt you fortunate to have a tab anyways we have a shop and oneday she was whinging about she didnt have much money and she needed some things, i said come to my shop you can get what u need there when ur broke i dont ,mind, she starts yelling and screaming at me saying you think i need food, you think i cant pay for things and saying its okay for me because i never have to pay for anything anymore. We went out once and she tried to tell me my husband was looking at another woman, which is crap, and im sick of calling her to go to dinner and she cant, she says im studying, then the next week she calls me a million times annoying the hell out of me and asking me to come with her everywhere, she dosent even pay me back when i buy her something even if its a tail never she offers to pay anything. what do i do? and why is she like this? I dont have alot of friends and i know her for so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment