Sunday, August 14, 2011

Anyone hear of BKM Security?

So I got a weird hit from careerbuilder, an email from a Spain based company called BKM Security. They want me to be one of 30 state side represenatives to process payments, saying that it takes too long for payments from their US customers to clear with the process they were formerly using. They are having their US customers send me their payments, at which point I deduct 10% for myself and then wire the rest to them. I was able to find their webpage, it's Danish. It just seems a little fishy to me, especially since they have yet to give me an account to transfer the funds to but I have already received my first check. I kinda don't want to deposit it at all unless I know I'm not involved in some kind of money laundering scheme. Let me know guys! Thanks alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment