Monday, August 15, 2011

FRIEND PROBLEMS? WHATS WRONG?

I have been friends with the same kid since 11th grade and then we became best friends,im very very outgoing so i starting brining my "best friend" out in high school to a couple of partys here and there,he was a homebody very lonely and reserved i figured id be a good friend and take him out,i took him out nobody knew who he was even though we went to the same highschool,now im currently in college,im getting sick of my friend,he copied my clothes,my haircut,even the music i listen too,and trys to hang out with one of my friends that i hangout out with all the time,cant you get youre own friends i made my own by myself and i have alot..just this is wrong,he copyed my whole entire style,talks like me,listens to my music,im getting sick of it just be yurself.. is it me or wouldnt that piss you off also. sometimes he thinks hes cooler then me now also,even though hes still a ******* loser in my eyes,since i basiaclly made him into who he is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment