Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to tell if a girl likes me?

So theres this girl that i met a little over a week ago and that may seem really soon but check this out... ever since i hung out with her the first time, i have hung out with her everyday since then. Most the time not alone but we were by ourselves a couple times too... She seems like she flirts with me and only me a lot. For example she loves to grab my lanyard and keys out of my pocket and she will wear it and stuff. It seems like shes "proud" i guess you would call it when shes around me and whenever shes not with me, she will send me messages and such about how shes sad and how she is having all these problems but as soon as we see each other they all go away... She loves my parents and she also has introduced me to hers. She writes on my hand and sometimes touches me (not anywhere serious, but just on the arm or shoulder or something) But then, at the same time, she is telling her best friend who I'm pretty close to too that she doesn't like me as anything more than a friend... but she definitely treats me as more than a friend... i don't know what to do??? Should i ask her if she likes me and take the chance of making it awkward from then on, or should i just continue to stay friends for a little longer and see where it goes from there? Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment